Well we were walking back from the train station and we hugged and said goodbye and then we kissed :))
I’m not going to lie, I think it’s pretty cute. Having two people to have trust with each other, I bet we all want that. They don’t see each other as anything more than friends and they are still comfortable talking about what bothers them. They’re always there when one of them is at their worst. They also get different perspectives on things. It’s so nice to have this type of close friendship with someone of the opposite sex.
9: Current mood?
- Sad, annoyed and confused
10: When was the last time I did something for the 1st time?
- I did about an hour of homework yesterday hahahahah
22: Turn on’s?
- Brown/black hair, big eyes, good body, good ass, she can make me laugh and smile, she gives really good hugs/cuddles, she’s a good kisser, outgoing, trustworthy, she can cheer me up, we see eachother often, we’re happy together. That’s all I can think of right now
23: Turn offs?
- Pretty much just the oposite of above ^ haha
27: What I hate?
- People who lie, attention seeking people, fake people and facebook sluts are so fucking annoying.. Actually, most of facebook too
30: Last person to give you butterflies?
- I dont think I’ve ever gotten butterflies …
#4: Last time you kissed someone?
- Like 2 weeks ago I think, I dont know
- a lot of things haha
#13: Perfect boyfriend/girlfriend?
- We’re happy together :)
#18: What would you do if …..?
- I dont know what I’d do without them, I’d stop going to school for a long time, I’d probably completely change